The fourth update for Snapshot 3.3. This update adds a new tuning garage for street racers in Staunton Island, and fixes a lot of bugs related to peds + some III/LCS vehicles which previously never spawned in LC now spawn.
- Fixed crash when the first biker model (‘lcs_biker01’ in the skin selector) was spawned – this could randomly crash the game in
- Removed the fourth Cottonmouth orderly model from the skin selector as it had no model set up
- Removed the two Texan peds as they always crashed the game when spawned (wmytx1 and wmytx2 in the skin selector)
- Removed the duplicate VC lance vance models – two of them lacked their models but were present in the skin selector (old model names: vc_igbuddy, vc_igbuddy2
- vc_igbuddy3 – new model names: vc_lance, vc_lance2, vc_lance3 in the skin selector)
- Removed and updated a lot of other skins which previously did not work properly or straight up crashed the game – this should hopefully be the last time
- A few III/LCS peds which previously did not spawn in Liberty City now spawn in Liberty City
- The LCS Phobos VT now spawns in traffic
- The LCS Rumpo now spawns in traffic
- The LCS BETA Bullion now spawns in traffic
- The LCS Perennail also spawns in Vice City now
- Fixed NoOneCanHurtMe cheat not making the player invincible for bullets fired by added weapon types
- Replaced all of the telegraph poles in Vice City with the model used in GTA:VC
- Started making GTA IV HUD by _AG compatible with GTA: UG. Currently we did a few patches for the 1.3 version.
- Added a Wheel Arch Angels garage in Staunton Island
This version has no available download links.